Home About Us Our Services How can we help you? Frequently Asked Questions
Our Services

The Document Center

The Document Center, Business Services  General, La Crescenta, CA

What We Do

Changing Title / Property Transfers

We will need the following to make a change:

  1. Copy of Grant Deed, Quit Claim, Warranty Deed (not a Trust Deed), showing how title is currently held.
  2. Copy of any property tax bill.

The above can be mailed or faxed to us or brought in when one comes in to sign. If the above information is not available, we can obtain the information for a minimal fee. We then will contact the principals for missing information and set up an appointment or mail out the documents.

When the documents have been properly signed and notarized, we shall record and obtain a recorded copy for the parties. Any money to be exchanged is transferred directly between the parties prior to recording. We also can obtain title insurance if requested.

We will file all documents for the recorder, tax assessor and provide affidavits for title insurance. We can handle transactions in person or by mail and fax. Our fees are reasonable and we can do transactions fast.

© 2019 The Document Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design Credits